Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Keto- Peppermint Mocha Grease Pumps
A non-baked, easy to make, paleo and low carb, keto mint and mint grease pumps have grass-fed ghee, coconut oil, and MCT oil for a delicious treat with a powerful boost of energy.
Sponsored by: Omega Power Creamer
Keto Peppermint Mocha Fat Fat Bombs are delicious, sweet, no-bake, with chocolate mocha flavors and a mint accent.
These treats contain healthy fats and MCT oil for an energy boost and fat burning, fuel to stimulate the brain.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
What is MCT oil?–
MCT stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides or Medium Chain Fatty Acids. MCT oil is a type of fat derived from coconut oil or it can also be made from palm oil.
MCT oil is light in color, odorless and liquid at room temperature. It's a healthy, brain-stimulating, fat-burning fat that can be added to coffee (like bullet-proof coffee), smoothies, and snacks, like keto fat pumps!
I have been using a keto and paleo friendly product called Omega Power Creamer Containing MCT oil, grass fed ghee and coconut oil. I've been mixing it into my morning coffee and adding it to my keto fat pumps to keep me full and boost brain function.
Benefits of MCT oil
- It has antiviral antibacterial properties for health and immune support.
- It may be easier to digest than most other fats.
- They can help you burn fat and they can help you lose weight.
- It helps satisfy hunger and makes you feel full longer.
- They provide clean fuel for energy.
- It can improve or increase the cognitive functions of the brain.
- It can improve insulin sensitivity.
Keto Peppermint Mocha Fat Bombs Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa or cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon granulated erythritol (Swerve) or other low-carb or paleo sweetener
- In a small bowl, dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water and stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender combine: 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil, 1 ½ tablespoon omega cream powder, instant coffee water mixture, 2 tablespoons erythritol sweetener, ½ teaspoon cocoa powder, 3 tablespoons of almond flour, ⅛ teaspoon of mint extract. Blend or process until a smooth paste is formed.
- Put the mixture in the freezer for 8 to 10 minutes to reaffirm the mixture.
- In a small bowl combine: 1 teaspoon of cocoa or cocoa powder and 1 ½ teaspoon of erythritol sweetener. Set aside.
- Remove the fat bomb mix from the freezer and using your hands or a small cookie spoon, roll the mixture into 6 small balls.
- Roll each ball into the cocoa powder and sweetener layer and serve.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutritional data: Yield: 6 Balls, Servings: 3, Serving Size: 2 Balls- Quantities Per Serving (2 Balls): Cal: 167, Carbs: 2g, Net Carbs: 1g, Fiber: 1g, Fat: 18g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Protein: 2g, Sodium: 1mg.
* all nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used *
Unbaked Frozen Brownie Fudge Chocolate Mint Pudding Mint Cream Brownie Bars Iced Gingerbread Cookies
Pin It Here