Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Keto Instant Pot Brownie Cups
These Keto Instant PotⓇ Melted Brownie Cups are low carb, grain free, gluten free, super fluffy, and amazingly good!
Moist, sugar-filled brownies with a creamy smooth and creamy fudge center, these keto brownie cups are so rich and decadent and so easy to make in Instant PotⓇ.
If you don't have an instant pot, you can also make them in the oven. Simply place the pans on a baking sheet and bake at 425 F for 14 to 15 minutes or until the center portion looks undercooked.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
My son was surprised that these are low in carbohydrates and sugar free. He said it was the best low carb chocolate brownie I have ever made. I just loved the creamy chocolate center. Even the husband loved these and generally wrinkles his nose in most low carb desserts.
The molds can be stacked to fit the instant pot on the trivet.
The center should be slightly weakened for a creamy cast center
Keto Instant Pot Brownie Cups
- Spray four 6-ounce molds with nonstick coconut oil spray and set
- On the stove in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add chocolate chips without sugar and butter. Stir and heat until melted and mixed. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, Swerve sweetener, almond flour, and vanilla extract. Whisk to mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the egg-flour mixture and beat to combine well.
- Fill each pan halfway with the brownie batter.
- Add 1 ¾ cup of water to the inner pot of the instant pot and place the steam rack (trivet) in the inner pot.
- Place three of the molds on top of the shelf and stack the other mold in the center and on top of the bottom three molds * see photo above
- Close and lock the lid. Rotate the pressure release handle to the sealed position. Select pressure cooking (manual) in the high pressure setting and use the + or – buttons to set the cooking time for 9 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, carefully (using oven mitts or a wooden spoon to turn the steam release handle to Vent and keeping your face and hands away from steam) use the quick release method to release all pressure.
- Once all the steam has been released and the pin falls off, open the lid and carefully using oven mitts remove the molds from the pot.
- Let the cakes cool for 5 to 7 minutes and serve warm. Garnish with whipped cream without sugar if desired.
Oven directions (if you don't have an instant jackpot) –
- Follow steps 1 to 5 above.
- Place the pans on a baking sheet and bake at 425 F for 14 to 15 minutes or until the center portion is undercooked.
Nutritional data (for the keto version): Yield: 4 servings, Serving size: 1 cup brownie, Amounts per serving- Cal: 425, Carbs: 11g, Net Carbs: 8g, Fiber: 3g, Fat: 36g, Saturated Fat: 20g, Protein: 9g, Sugars: 1g
* All nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used *
For more Keto Instant Pot recipes:
Order my new book below (available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powell’s Books, Walmart, and Target)
The recipe card to print below
2 minutes peanut butter Mini chocolate cake Chocolate chip cookies Samoa low carb pumps Chocolate pralines Raspberry and chocolate muffins