Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
I don't normally post a recipe right after I make it, but tonight Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza I could not wait! This recipe is amazing and pairs well with our low carb garlic bread!
~ This post contains affiliate links to help you find the products we use.
I've been talking about God Flavor Seasoning for days. I've shared it on Facebook and Twitter, and I told you how much you needed the taco seasoning, but I've never tried any of the other seasonings before.
I will be honest; I have a hard time handing over my money, especially when I can't taste the product first, but I'm so glad I ordered more than just the taco seasoning because this is awesome! I'm pretty sure I've used all the seasonings except the ketchup since Saturday! They all taste great, and they didn't pay me for saying that. They didn't send them to me for free. I spent my hard earned dough on these condiments, and they were worth every penny! 😉 Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza:
Tonight's recipe came together at the last minute. He had been working all day, and the children were doing another day of remote learning (where they stayed at home and learned). When my husband came home, I was ready to crash, and the last thing I wanted to do was cook. Every time I want my husband to cook keto, I have to think of something simple and quick. To be honest, I always look for the easy because whose life is not super busy.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
The only thing I had taken out to defrost was hamburger meat, but the hamburgers felt boring, and then I remembered our new seasonings! BINGO! I was in the mood for pizza, so it was a combination made in culinary heaven. I knew we needed a pizza base and wanted it to be a vegetable, so I decided on green beans. My husband thought cucumbers might be good, so we might try it next time.
It was that simple to prepare this food. I looked through the cabinets and the fridge and asked my husband to put it all together. Of course, it cost me a little extra work. He had to try it every time he thought he had enough seasoning. It was hard work, but someone had to do it! Oh, and I had to take photos to show them how amazing it was! 😉
Okay, enough talk let's cook!
Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza Ingredients:
2 pounds ground beef 16 teaspoons God Pizza flavor 6 oz grated cheddar cheese (always grate your own) 2 cups green beans (cooked) 4 mozzarellas sal cheese sticks
Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza Instructions:
1. Brown and drain Ground beef. Return to the pan. I love my cast iron skillet, you can find it here.
2. Add Sabor God Pizza seasoning and mix well and add cheddar cheese Let it melt, then transfer it to a bowl and set it aside.
3. Cover bottom of cast iron skillet (or other oven safe skillet) with cooked green beans and slightly Salt.
4. Pour the pizza meat mixture over green beans and top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Turn on your broiler and place the pan in the oven. Then grill until cheese melts. Remember to remove with oven mitts. It's so easy to forget and try to get the pan out by hand! Oh!
Yield: 12 servings
Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza
This creation was a recipe that one day appeared in my head. I am so glad you did it because the kids loved it.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Time to cook: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 5 tablespoons of God pizza seasoning
- 6 oz grated cheddar cheese (always grate your own)
- 2 cups of green beans (cooked)
- 4 sticks of mozzarella cheese
- Brown and drain the ground meat. Return to the pan. I love my cast iron skillet, you can find it here.
- Add the Flavor God Pizza seasoning and mix well and add the cheddar cheese, let it melt and then transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Line the bottom of your cast iron skillet (or other oven-safe skillet) with cooked green beans and a little salt.
- Pour pizza meat mixture over green beans and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Turn on your broiler and place the pan in the oven. Grill until cheese is melted.
- Remember to remove with kitchen gloves. It's so easy to forget and try to get the pan out by hand! Oh!
Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 Calories: 314 Total Fat: 21g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 90mg Sodium: 336mg Net Carbs: 1g Fiber: 1g Protein : 27 g
Keto Green Bean Skillet Pizza Nutrition:
This is for 1 serving.Recipe makes 6 servings.
Calories: 450 Total Fat: 30g Cholesterol: 133mg Sodium: 626mg Potassium: 99mg Carbohydrates: 3g of dietary fiber = 1g Net carbs = 2gDietary fiber 1g Sugars: 1g (natural sources) Protein: 43 g
Read all the ketogenic diet recipes here
* We strive to make all of our recipes according to our dietary standards. Our recipes must meet the following criteria: low in carbohydrates, high in fat, moderate protein, sugar free (we only allow fruits, vegetables, and natural dairy sugars in our diet, and very little stevia) and gluten free.
Did you like this recipe? You will love our Keto Taco Baking Recipe!