Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 20 g chilled melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon of xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch of lemon zest * to serve * optional * extra
- 1 tablespoon of mascarpone * to serve
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
Whisk the butter, egg, and lemon rind in a small bowl until combined. Add flour, almonds, xylitol, baking powder, milk, and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
Transfer the mixture to a 250 ml (1 cup) heat resistant mug or cup and smooth the surface. Microwave at high temperature for 2 minutes. Set aside for 30 seconds. Top with a tablespoon of mascarpone and additional lemon zest, if using, to serve.
This recipe was created by Tracy Rutherford for taste.com.au.