Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
After sharing my guacamole recipe and my favorite baked shrimp toast, I thought everyone could use a cocktail. I'm right?
These spicy margaritas are made with freshly squeezed orange juice, spicy lime juice, and simple syrup infused with jalapeño. We serve them on the rocks but they would be so delicious mixed.
No fresh oranges on hand? Triple sec is a great alternative, but if you decide to change it, be sure to reduce the amount of tequila. Or not. Your choice.
Ideal for entertaining, make a large batch of these daisies the day before and relax on your party day. The mixture will keep in your refrigerator for up to three days.
Your straw is waiting.
Jalapeño Spicy Daisies
The perfect cocktail recipe for entertaining or going out at night, these spicy jalapeño margaritas are sweet, tart, and slightly spicy.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Preparation time: 5 minutes Cook time 5 minutes Total time 5 minutes
Servings4 Calories 230kcal
- 1 cup orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 cup lime juice
- 8 ounces of tequila
- coarse salt and sugar (optional edge)
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 jalapeño (sliced)
- To make plain syrup, cut into microwave water, sugar, and jalapeño in a microwave-safe liquid measuring cup until sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes; Strain and discard the jalapeño and set the syrup aside to allow it to cool to room temperature.
- In a large jug, mix together the orange juice, lime juice, tequila, and chilled plain syrup.
- To create a sugar / salt border, place 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup kosher salt on a plate. Dampen the rim of four glasses with lime juice and carefully rim the rim into the sugar / salt mixture.
- Fill each glass with ice and pour the margarita mixture evenly into each. Serve with additional lemon wedges if desired.
Serving: 1 glass | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.5g | Protein: 0.7g | Fat: 0.2g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 18.8g