Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 zucchini cut into small pieces
- 1 eggplant cubed
- 100 g cubed firm tofu
- 1 cup oil-marinated black and green olives
- 6 green bell peppers baby
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 1/2 passata
- 6 bell pepper seeds, ground
- 3 baby green peppers * extra
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 small fresh rosemary sprig
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 100 ml of water
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw sugar
- 1 pinch of sea salt * to season
- 3 cups cooked white long grain rice
- 1 teaspoon curry masala powder
- 1 teaspoon of sunflower margarine
Start preparing the vegetables, onion, and garlic.
Heat a little sunflower oil in a saucepan and start frying the onion and garlic. Also add the eggplant. Eggplant will soak a large amount of oil, so you should add more.
Fry for 5 minutes on higher heat. Add zucchini and baby pepper. Season with the ground pepper seeds, whole pepper, sprig of rosemary and herbs. Stir well and deglaze with the diced tomatoes and the passata. Lower your head over low heat.
Add the olives and season with sea salt and a pinch of sugar. You will probably need a little water: close the lid and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Cook the rice in the meantime. Add a cup of long grain rice to a saucepan. Wash the rice first! Add 1.5 cups of the same cup with water, add sea salt and 1 teaspoon of curry masala powder, bring to a boil, lower the heat to absolute minimum, close the lid and steam for 25 minutes with the scream of the lid. Don't open the lid.
Pat the tofu dry with a paper towel and season with sea salt. Heat the sunflower oil in a pan. Fry the tofu on all sides until it is golden and crisp. Add to the pot, stir well and boil for another 10 minutes. Also add a nice touch of olive oil. Season with a little cayenne pepper. After the hotpot simmered for 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and give it another 10 minutes of rest with the lid closed.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you might also like this roasted vegetable wrap with creamy dressing.