Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 1/3 cup of toasted and crushed almonds
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons of boiling water
- 2 l of vanilla ice cream
- 100 g chopped white marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon of coffee flavored liquor
- 1 dark chocolate curls * to decorate
- 1 fresh sliced strawberries * for garnish
Dissolve the coffee in the boiling water. Let cool.
Soften the ice cream lightly in a large bowl.
Add the coffee, almond, marshmallow and liqueur mixture.
Place the ice cream in the cake pan. Cover and freeze until firm.
Serve ice cream balls decorated with strawberries and chocolate curls.
Ice cream can be made up to 1 week in advance. Serve with wafer cookies, if desired.