Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This green Island Blast smoothie is truly the best. Smoothie. Forever. It's the perfect sweet, packed with tons of vegetables, and it's super refreshing. The combination may seem interesting, but trust me, it's perfect!
Every morning in Round Hill Jamaica I would buy myself a green smoothie and bacon and eggs. Since I was never a great morning smoothie person, I knew I had to recreate this amazing green smoothie.
Feel free to get creative with this recipe! I love adding chia seeds and flax seeds for extra protein and fiber to make this smoothie an added filling!
Island Blast Green Smoothie
Yield 2 Preparation time 5 minutes Cook time Total time 5 minutes
Author: Lexi Scale this recipe
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 rib celery
- 1/3 cup or small bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 small banana
- 1 / 4-1 / 2 inches pieces of ginger
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- Optional: 1 teaspoon ground flax seed
- Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and mix until completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Divide between two glasses and serve immediately.
If you don't have a high-speed blender, cut the parsley into large pieces, cut the cucumber into pieces, and grate the ginger before adding it to the blender.
Loading nutritional data … Save Print Share
Follow us on PINTEREST!
What are your favorite smoothie ingredients?