Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Instant Pot Beef Soup is packed with all your favorite veggies and chunks of tender meat. Make this food from a pot in your Instant Pot pressure cooker in under an hour!
The soup is the perfect dinner on cold nights. It always warms my belly!
That's why I make beef stew, potato soup, and this beef vegetable soup during the fall and winter months.
Instant vegetable and beef soup
This beef soup recipe is easy to make in your instant pot. The best part is that, thanks to the Instant Pot, the soup will be ready in less than an hour, but you know it was cooking all day!
How to make beef soup with vegetables instantly
As I mentioned, making the soup is pretty simple. Everything is cooked in your instant pot.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
BROWN MEAT: Season the meat and then add it to the Instant Pot. Use the stir fry feature to brown the meat. Add tomato paste and continue to sauté for 2 minutes. To turn off.
ADD STOCK AND VEGETABLES: Add broth, carrots, onion, potatoes, and seasonings.
COOK: Adjust to high pressure and cook for 8 minutes. Allow the pressure to release naturally, then do a quick release to make sure all the pressure is gone before removing the cap.
CHOP THE MEAT: Transfer the meat to a cutting board and crumble or chop into small pieces.
ADD MORE VEGGIES: Return the meat to the pot and add corn, peas, and green beans. Sauté for about 3 minutes or until added vegetables are hot.
TO SERVE: Serve with crackers or a piece of bread and enjoy!
Looking for more Instant Pot dinner ideas? Try our most popular Instant Pot recipe – Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi!
Instant beef soup with vegetables
Performance: 10 servings
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Time to cook: 35 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Instant Pot Beef Soup is packed with all your favorite veggies and chunks of tender meat. Do it in your Instant Pot pressure cooker in under an hour!
- 1 pound cubes of beef stew or roast beef
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 8 cups beef broth
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 cup corn (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 cup peas (fresh, frozen, or canned)
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- ½ cup of Italian dressing
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set the 8-quart instant saucepan to sauté. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the meat. Add oil and meat to the pot. Sauté until meat is browned, stirring frequently. Add tomato paste and continue cooking for two minutes, stirring constantly.
- Turn off the instant pot.
- Add broth, carrots, onion, potatoes, and seasonings.
- Cook at high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release, then perform a quick release to ensure that all pressure is low.
- Remove the lid and transfer the meat to a cutting board. Shred the meat or cut it into small pieces. Return to the pot.
- Add corn, peas, and green beans.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes to heat through the added vegetables.
If desired, a pinch of Parmesan cheese adds a nice and tasty finish to each dish.
The recipe can be cut in half to make fewer servings, or you can freeze leftovers. This soup freezes well, so you can get it out when there is no time to cook.
Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 Calories: 244