Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 425 g canned chickpeas
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped mint
Drain the can of chickpeas and reserve the liquid for later.
Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
Try the hummus and if it is too soft add a little more lemon juice.
The hummus should be like a thick mash. If it is too thick, add a little of the reserved chickpea liquid.
- 1 blender