Perfectly easy to peel Instant pool of hard boiled eggs (or soft cooked).
Instant pot eggs
Want to know how to make perfectly hard boiled or soft boiled eggs in Instant Pot (electric cooker / slow cooker / steamer-in-one)? This simple formula gives you perfect, easier to peel eggs every time. Of course, if you prefer to make them on the stove, you can use this foolproof Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs recipe.
A few ways I like to use hard boiled eggs:
- I always keep a batch of hard-boiled eggs on hand in my fridge for breakfast on the go, add to salads, etc.
- Have you tried a breakfast salad? I first had one a couple of years ago and think it's brilliant. I prefer to make them with soft boiled eggs, but you can use whatever you like.
- Make deviled eggs. Or for a twist on the classic, guacamole deviled eggs.
- Make a healthier egg salad by swapping mayo for mashed avocado.
- Top them on your avocado toast.
- Use them to whip up a quick egg sandwich, this is my daughter Karina's favorite egg sandwich.
- Add them to mason jars salads for protein, this is one of my favorites.
- Lock the steam valve before pressure cooking. The pressure never builds up if the valve is turned to vent.
- Do not fill the pot more than two-thirds filled with liquid or stew. Remember, some foods are expanded, such as rice and oatmeal.
- If your food is cooked, cover the pan again, lock the steam valve, press again and cook again for a few extra minutes.
Hard boiled eggs are stored in the refrigerator for 1 week. If you do not have an instant pot and prefer to make them on the stove, here is my foolproof method of perfect hard boiled eggs every time.
How to make perfect soft and hard boiled eggs in the instant pot
How to make perfect eggs in the instant pot
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Perfect hard boiled eggs and soft boiled eggs that are easy to peel!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup of water
- rack included with Instant Pot
Soft boiled eggs:
High pressure on manual 3 minutes. Quick release placing a towel over the valve so steam does not get anywhere, then run the eggs quickly under cold running water until cool enough to hold. Peel right away.
Hard boiled eggs:
High pressure on manual 5 minutes. Natural release 5 minutes, then use quick release to place a towel over the valve so steam does not get anywhere, then run the eggs quickly under cold running water until cool enough to hold. Peel right away.
Serving: 1 g, Calories: 78 kcal, Carbohydrates: 0.5 g, Protein: 6 g, Fat: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1.6 g, Cholesterol: 186 mg, Sodium: 62 mg, Sugar: 0.5 g
Blue Smart Points: 0
Green smart points: 2
Purple Smart Points: 0
Points +: 2
Keywords: how long for hard boiled eggs, how to make hard boiled eggs, how to make soft boiled eggs, instant pot eggs, instant pot hard boiled eggs, instant pot soft boiled eggs, soft boiled eggs
Don't miss a recipe!
Get new free recipes and exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox: