In this post you will find the easiest way to make homemade vegan pancakes. This recipe is so easy to cook and with all the pantry ingredients.
Last Sunday was a very peaceful day, I really needed a day like this, of total laziness. These homemade pancakes are the best when we have days like this. I make the pancakes, we have a long and leisurely breakfast, we drink coffee and have a good "sobremesa" in our pies.
As you may have noticed, I have no pictures of the process or the ingredients. But don't worry, these homemade vegan pancakes are so easy to cook that you don't even need the pictures.
tips, tricks and other recipes
- This recipe for homemade pancakes is a basic. This recipe is like the classic, no extra flavor or superfood or anything, just a good simple and delicious pancake.
- As you may know, when we are used to buying things, when trying homemade recipes, the texture or taste may vary slightly.
- In my household, we eat pancakes with fruit. We love filling them with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and bananas. Sometimes we even make some tropical combinations and top them with mango, papaya and coconut.
- Usually the days when we eat pancakes, I am pretty relaxed and let my kids eat whatever they want. But if I see their pancakes swimming in a puddle of maple syrup or covered in butter… I get a little annoyed. But then I remember they already had a green juice or a good smoothie, so I let them off the hook.
- These pancakes fit perfectly with the berry chia jam, which is one of my favorite recipes ever from the blog.
- Here are other delicious vegan pancake recipes:
Here is the recipe for these
homemade vegan pancakes
and I hope you like them and enjoy them as much as we do. Share the recipe and blog on Instagram, FB, or save them for later on Pinterest. Aaannddd … don't forget to give this vegan pancake recipe 5 stars.
Homemade vegan pancakes
This recipe for making vegan pancakes is quick and easy. These pancakes come out delicious, fluffy and very rich.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons of baking soda look for one without aluminum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter Soil balance is the brand I use
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Put all the dry ingredients in a large bowl, mix well.
Add all the liquid ingredients, mix well so there are no lumps.
To make them, heat a non-stick pan or cast-iron baking tray. Add a little oil or butter to the bottom of the pan and pour about three tablespoons of dough.
When you see the top of the pancake dry (about 3-5 minutes), turn it over and leave it for another two minutes.
Continue until there is no dough left.
Serve with maple syrup and sliced fruit. We use berries or bananas.
– Look for unbleached flour. -Please check the label for the maple syrup you use, which says 100% maple syrup, NOT high fructose corn syrup or anything else. – The butter we use is vegan.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 77 g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated fat: 2g | Sodium: 1262 mg | Potassium: 129 mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Calcium: 439 mg | Iron: 4 mg