Chocolate Coke, a classic pastry. Unlike a chocolate cake, the coca is usually more flavorful and compact, although this does not mean that the result is a little fluffy coca. Likewise, it usually has a rectangular shape because it is usually baked in trays or larger molds. However, if you only have a round mold you should know that you can also use it.
Who does not like chocolate? Without a doubt, it is one of the most addictive and popular foods, that is why there are so many recipes that exist with it. One of them is the one I share in RecetasGratis, a coca with a rich chocolate flavor, very tender and juicy. The recipe is simple and with very basic and cheap ingredients. Keep reading and discover with me how to make chocolate coca, You'll love it!
6 diners 45m Dessert Low difficulty Additional features: Cheap cost, Baked recipes Ingredients:
- 200 grams of flour
- 250 grams of sugar (1¼ cups)
- 250 grams of butter
- 50 grams of almond flour
- 2 sachets of gasifier or one sachet of yeast
- 60 grams of cocoa powder
- 5 eggs
Steps to follow to make this recipe: 1
In a bowl we put eggs and sugarr and beat well. For this step we can use electric rods, which will allow us to better integrate the ingredients.
We add the ground almond, melted butter and cocoa powder. We mix and continue with the chocolate coca recipe.
We add the sifted flour with the gasifying agents or the yeast and we continue integrating. It is very important to sift the flour to introduce as much air as possible into the dough if we want to obtain a juicy chocolate cake.
We turn on the oven at 180 ºC. We take a baking tray, spread it with butter, line it with baking paper and pour the chocolate coca dough. Then, and once the oven is hot, bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the coca is ready.
When it is ready we take it out of the oven and let it cool. We can already enjoy this exquisite chocolate coca recipe accompanied by a good coffee or the hot drink that we like the most. If we want, we can sprinkle sugar over the top. To discover more easy recipes like this, visit my blog Cooking with Montse.
If you liked the recipe of Homemade Chocolate Coke, we suggest you enter our category of Sponge Cake Recipes.
How to Make a Fluffy Chocolate Coke
Chocolate Coke usually has a rectangular shape, however, this does not mean that we cannot obtain a spongy and juicy Coke. For this, there are some tricks:
- As we have already pointed out, sift the flour It is one of the keys to obtaining a spongy chocolate cake, since it allows you to undo the lumps and aerate it.
- Introduce air into the dough it is essential to make it sponge in the oven. To achieve this, in addition to taking into account the previous point, it is important to know that all the ingredients must be at room temperature, including eggs, and that they must be whipped properly. Eggs and sugar must be integrated by means of a vigorous shake, which is why we recommend using electric rods.
- Preheat the oven It facilitates the cooking of the coca and allows it to rise evenly. If it is introduced without the hot oven, the cake is more likely to be raw inside. Likewise, ensuring that the oven reaches the marked temperature is essential.
These are the most important tricks to keep in mind when preparing cocas and biscuits, however, they are not the only ones. Do not miss the following article with all our tips: "How to make a sponge cake".
And if what you want is to know other ideas to prepare assorted chocolate cakes, check out these options:
- Chocolate and yogurt sponge cake
- Chocolate and nuts biscuit
- Chocolate sponge cake without yogurt