Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
I have another healthy spinach smoothie for you to try. This time I made a spinach and blueberry smoothie and it's delicious. With only healthy, natural ingredients, it's a great recipe for an easy spinach weight loss smoothie.
This is my favorite healthy spinach smoothie recipe.
I am not going to lie. I love my green smoothies. They are helping me add more fiber and more vegetables to my diet, which makes me feel much better. I feel like I have more energy throughout the day. Unlike many smoothie recipes you'll find, this one has no added sugar. It's not too sweet, but I think I like it that way. If it was much sweeter, I don't think I'd like it.
Blueberry Spinach Yogurt Smoothie
There are now two variations for this green smoothie recipe. I know it's not green, but since it's full of spinach, I feel like it still sticks with the green smoothie family. 🙂 You can make this spinach smoothie with Greek yogurt or a banana. Either one will give you that nice creamy texture. I like both sides. It just depends on what I'm going with.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Ingredients you need for the spinach and blueberry smoothie:
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1 banana (or 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup of ice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds (optional)
How to make a blueberry smoothie recipe:
- You must first mix the spinach and water. That will ensure that your spinach mixes well. According to my sister, this is a very important step. Like … very important. The last thing you want is a stringy spinach in your drink. I have not had this problem, but that is probably because I have always followed your advice. ?
- Once you have mixed it, you can add the rest of its ingredients. Today we will add to the blueberries the banana and a little ice. (remember, if you want you can take Greek yogurt instead of banana for a slightly different flavor)
Try this spinach smoothie with Greek yogurt today!
Now remember, you can enjoy a spinach smoothie with Greek yogurt if you choose to mix half a cup of Greek yogurt instead of the banana. Your smoothie will be packed with protein and other added benefits of Greek yogurt.
Try some of these other quick, easy, and healthy smoothies:
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 Blueberries Spinach Smoothie Recipes Healthy