Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 750 g veal pimple, cut into pieces
- 1 diced bacon slices
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
- 225 g canned pineapple chunks reserve liquid
- 170 ml of tomato juice
- 185ml Massel * Vegetable broth
- 2 diced onions blanched
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 canned peas and thinly sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon of plain flour
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Grease a saucepan or clay pot.
Mix the meat in a plastic bag with flour, salt and herbs until well covered.
Cover the base of the plate with floured meat, cover half of the onions, vegetables, and bacon.
Drain the pineapple chunks and set the juice aside. Add a layer of half of the pineapple.
Pour over the broth and juices.
Layer the rest of the meat, then repeat the layers of the other ingredients.
Place in the oven for 30 minutes or adjust the pot to high temperature, then return to 150 ° C for 2 hours, or set the pot to low temperature for 6 hours.
It can be served on a bed of rice if desired.
- 1 saucepan
For gluten-free or grain-free, use a little more chickpea flour to roll up the meat, and if you want separate rice, use quinoa or buckwheat.