Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
As I mentioned before, I am excited to work with the National Shrimp Council this year and create shrimp recipes to share with you!
I love grilled shrimp and they are perfect for summer and al fresco dining. This recipe is so easy … it won't take you long to prepare!
I prepare the shrimp by deveiling and peeling them, but leaving the tails on. That is my preference to leave the queues on, it is entirely up to you!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Mix butter and sriracha chili sauce.
Cut one and a half limes into thin slices, as you can see above.
Line a baking sheet with Reynolds® Wrap foil. I really like to use aluminum foil when I'm roasting because it makes cleaning so easy!
Then, place the shrimp on the skewers, with lemon slices folded in half.
You'll have skewers that look like this!
Then brush the shrimp skewers with sriracha butter.
Now this is all ready for the grill.
You can grill them or in a pan, it's up to you!
They cook very quickly, you only need to cook them for 1 to 3 minutes on each side.
Be sure to place a new piece of aluminum foil on the baking sheet before placing the grilled shrimp skewers.
You can serve them with rice or noodles … or they are an excellent appetizer. So easy to make and only four ingredients!
For more great recipes, be sure to follow the Shrimp Tip on Facebook and / or Pinterest!
Performance: for 4 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Time to cook: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Grilled Shrimp with Lima Sriracha
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined and peeled, except tails
- 3 tablespoons butter spread
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha chili sauce
- 2 files
- Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds® Wrap foil and set aside.
- Prepare the shrimp and place them on a plate lined with kitchen paper. Dry the shrimp.
Turn on the gas grill over high heat and allow to heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Or if you are using a skillet for roasting inside, heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter and sriracha.
- Prepare the files. Cut the files in half. Cut one and a half limes into slices. Cut the remaining half into pieces to serve.
- Arrange shrimp on skewers alternating with lemon wedges. Brush the sriracha butter on both sides of the shrimp. Place the skewered shrimp on the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Reduce the grill heat to medium-high heat or heat the pan over medium heat. Place the skewered shrimp on the grill and cook 1 to 3 minutes on each side. (Throw away the foil and line the baking sheet with new paper.)
- Remove the skewered shrimp from the grill and place them on the freshly lined baking sheet. Squeeze a couple of lemon wedges over the shrimp before serving with rice or noodles.
Note: If you want your shrimp to be spicier, you can brush more sriracha butter while it's on the grill. Just make sure to put some sriracha butter in a separate bowl before brushing it over the raw shrimp.
Divulge: This publication is sponsored by the National Shrimp Council. The product was provided by Reynolds for the purpose of this publication. I always share my own opinions with you and only work with brands that I love. Thank you for supporting the brands I work with so that I can continue to share recipes like these with you!
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 ShrimpConlimaGrillSriracha