Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Oh! Check it out! Feta !!
I admit it. Clearly, I have an obsession. I know … it's another plate with feta cheese But this is different.
Good. No, it's not. But, let me explain …
This Grilled chicken with orange sauce, grape and feta cheese It tells me that I am a full-fledged adult.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
In my single-digit days, even as a teenager, I used to think my parents were crazy about eating feta cheese with grapes. I thought they were losing their marbles. Koo-Koo, I'm telling you!
Every time I saw my mother fix this sauce, I cringed and made this annoying. Ww ewwwwwwwwwwww ’ sound. She wanted to slap me silly every time. But, I just couldn't wrap my head with cheese on fruit. That was not happening. And balsamic to top it off! STRAW!
Fast forward to my 30s and suddenly I'm eating everything I used to say Ww ewwwwwwwwwwww ’ to. Except watermelon. I will never ever go near watermelon. Never.
But here's the funny thing. My mom thinks putting this sauce on the grill chicken is totally ewwwwwwwwwww. She thinks me Now I'm losing my marbles. He wanted to stupidly slap me when I offered to try it!
I am 95.5% sure that most of you will be roasting tomorrow, and on that grill there will be some chicken. Straight?! Or are you only hot dogs and burgers type?
Come on! Throw some chicken on the grill. Live a little !! 😉
And while that is grilling, fix the sauce! This dish can be made while you sing to John Mellencamp’s heart ROCK. In the USA. !!!
Than? Don't you do that Don't you sing when you cook? Oh Honey. We need to talk… I couldn't cook or bake without singing from my heart as I prepare all these delicious and delicious things for all of you.
Even now, as I write, I am singing out loud "Baby, you're a song, you make me want to roll down the windows and cruuuuuuuise!
Now continue. Start singing some songs and cut those grapes. And oranges. And onions …
Have fun tomorrow! FOURTH HAPPY! TAKE CARE!
Grilled chicken with orange, grape and feta cheese sauce Preparation time 15 minutes Cooking time 20 minutes Total time 35 minutes Grilled chicken breast with grape, orange and feta cheese sauce. Servings: 4 Calories: 368 kcal Ingredients For the grilled chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented
- 1 cup red grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- freshly ground peppercorns, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Heat the grill and leave it on medium-high heat.
- Oil the bars.
- Hit the chicken enough to match it; don't hit it thin.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill over direct heat and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn it over and continue cooking for another 8 to 10 minutes; Verify that it is ready. Chicken is ready when temperature reads 160 ° F.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce.
- In a bowl, mix the fruit, onion, cheese and basil.
- Season with freshly ground peppercorns.
- Add olive oil and mix.
- Remove the chicken and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Top with sauce.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar; use very little, just for pleasure.
- To serve.
WW SmartPoints: 12