Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
You'll want to light up the grill as soon as possible for this delicious Georgia Gold BBQ Chicken! OMG! So good. Georgia Gold BBQ sauce has quickly become a favorite. I've been putting it on everything. Seriously delicious!
We have made this Georgia Gold BBQ Chicken several times in the last month and can't seem to get enough. Georgia Gold BBQ Sauce can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to drizzle on chicken. Season the chicken with a little Barbecue seasoning and roasted them until almost done before spreading both sides with Georgia Gold BBQ sauce.
Georgia Gold BBQ sauce is based on mustard with cider vinegar, molasses, honey, and some seasonings. It has a little kick of some cayenne pepper. If you are concerned about heat, reduce or eliminate cayenne pepper. The sauce will still taste great! Feel free to serve the chicken with any of the leftover Georgia Gold BBQ sauce on the side. It's too good to let it go!
Georgia Gold BBQ Chicken
preparation time: 5 MIN Cooking time: 20 MIN Total time: 25 minutes
Georgia Gold BBQ Chicken – really delicious !!! Grilled chicken bathed in a delicious homemade honey, mustard and barbecue sauce. Yellow mustard, dijon mustard, cider vinegar, molasses, honey, butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano and seasoned salt. You can prepare BBQ sauce ahead of time and refrigerate until you are ready to cook the chicken. This is incredible! Perfect for your next cookout! #grilling #bbqsauce #grilledchicken
Follow us on PINTEREST!
- 2 tablespoons Barbecue seasoning
- 3 pounds boneless chicken, breasts, or thighs
- Combine all ingredients for the BBQ sauce in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove it from the heat.
- Season the chicken with barbecue seasoning on both sides. Grill and cook the chicken until almost done.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, chicken enough on both sides with BBQ sauce.
All images and text
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 BBQChickenGeorgiaGold