The fresh cheese gives the cake dough a touch of flavor and unmatched texture. In addition, we have a very spongy and juicy sponge cake, ideal for dessert, breakfast or snack.
Homemade cupcakes are a perfect way to take advantage of those ingredients that remain in the fridge without knowing what to do with them, or to integrate various flavors in a single dessert. Thus, although the most popular are vanilla, chocolate or fruit biscuits, those made with cheese are equally incredible. Therefore, read on to discover in RecetasGratis how to make a fresh cheese cake fluffy and delicious.
10 diners 1h 30m Dessert Low difficulty Additional features: Cheap cost, Baked recipes Ingredients:
- 225 grams of fresh cheese
- 5 eggs
- 340 grams of flour
- 250 grams of butter
- 450 grams of sugar
- 15 grams of chemical yeast
Steps to follow to make this recipe: 1
We beat the cheese and butter until you get a homogeneous cream. You can use fresh cheese from Burgos, fresh smoothie cheese or the one that we like the most.
We are adding the sugar little by little and beat until well integrated into the cheese cake dough.
Now, we add the eggs one by one. In this way, we do not add the next egg until the previous one is well mixed.
We incorporate the flour mixed with the yeast little by little to the dough.
We put the mixture in the mold and we bake the fresh cheese cake with the oven preheated to 170 ° C, for about 1 hour. We monitor that it does not burn and check with a needle if it is done or not.
When it is, we take it out, let it cool down and enjoy this delicious sponge cheese sponge cake recipe.
If you liked the recipe of Fresh cheese sponge cake, we suggest you enter our category of Sponge Cake Recipes.
Cheese sponge cake – Tips and tricks
After reviewing the recipe for fresh cheese cake, it is time to share some tricks to get a fluffy, juicy and delicious cheese cake:
- Sift the flour to break the lumps and aerate it. If you don't, those lumps will stay in the dough and won't sponge properly in the oven.
- All ingredients must be at room temperature so that they can be whipped properly.
- When beating the butter with the cheese, it is essential to do it with energy to be able to introduce as much air as possible and sponge these ingredients well. For this, we recommend using electric rods or a robot.
- The same happens with eggs, if we beat vigorously we can aerate the dough better. Therefore, it is also advisable to introduce them one by one.
- The oven must be hot at the time of baking the cheese cake so that it can rise properly and cook evenly. In this sense, it is important to preheat it with heat up and down, but cook the cake only with heat down, at least for the first 30 minutes.
More tricks in this article, don't miss it: "How to make a sponge cake".
This is a recipe for fresh cheese, but you can also make a mascarpone cheese cake or a Philadelphia cheese cake and yogurt. Likewise, there are the following combinations:
- Chocolate and cheese sponge cake
- Lemon cheese cake
- Cheese and walnut sponge cake
- Cheese cake and condensed milk
- Fresh cheese and banana sponge cake
- Fresh cheese and apple sponge cake
And if you want to learn how to prepare the popular Japanese cheese cake, don't miss this other recipe: "Japanese Cheesecake".