Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Keto French Fries with Cheese and Meatballs
Keps Meatball Cheese Crisps are a satisfying, delicious, low-carb, gluten-free snack.
Sponsored by: Mahon Menorca Cheese
Keto Dumplings with Cheese and Meatballs are hearty snacks or low carb snacks.
Delicious Italian-style meatballs baked in a crisp, easy-to-make solid cheese that is made with hard Mahon Menorca cured cheese (vintage or ripe).
Keto Cheese Fries and Meatballs are a hearty, tasty, low-carb snack that your guests will gladly devour.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
I used an extra delicious Spanish cheese, cured and cured from Mahon Menorca Cheese which is from the beautiful island of Menorca, Spain.
Mahon Menorca Cheese is available in 3 delicious varieties:
- Tender: a soft, yellowish-white cheese with very little rind. Smooth and creamy texture with a milky butter flavor and a tangy touch. (21-60 days)
- Semi-cured: a firm but easy to cut cheese with an ivory color and an orange peel. It has a tasty and more developed milky flavor with a buttery nutty flavor. (2-5 months)
- Cured: a firm, hard and mature cheese that has a very intense flavor, aroma and complex aftertaste. Touches of old wood, tanned leather or a cellar. A delight for cheese lovers. (more than 5 months)
I was very relieved when I discovered that Mahon Menorca cheese is available in the USA. USA And you can buy in these stores:
Fairway, West Side Market, Gourmet Garage, Saveway, Wholefoods, Kroger, Costco, Central Markets, Central and Town & Country Markets.
More information about Mahon Menorca cheese:
Keto Meat and Cheese Fries Recipe
- 1 ½ cup grated Mahón Menorca cured hard cheese or you can use grated Parmesan cheese (for cheese cups)
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 ½ tablespoon golden flax flour
- 1 lg of beaten egg
- 2 ½ tablespoons of tomato sauce
- ¼ cup grated Mahon Menorca cured hard cheese, or you can use grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ tablespoon of Italian seasonings
- 1 teaspoonful of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce (to decorate)
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives, * optional garnish
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley * optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F and cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a silicone muffin tin or you can use a greased muffin tin, add approximately 2 tablespoons of grated cheese to the bottom of each cup in the muffin tin.
- Bake at 400 F for 10 to 12 minutes or until melted and beginning to brown at the edges.
- Remove the muffin pan from the oven and set it aside to cool and harden to a crisp solid.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, flaxseed flour, tomato sauce, beaten egg, ¼ cup grated cheese, Italian seasonings, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Knead with your hands to mix.
- Form about 12 meatballs with your hands with 1 to 1 ½ tablespoons of meat mixture per meatball.
- Place the meatballs on the lined baking sheet and bake at 400 F for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for a minute.
- If you used a silicone muffin tin for the cheese fries, simply lightly push the bottom of each cup to remove the fries. If you use a muffin tin, use a butter knife to lift the edges and gently lift each crispbread out of the pan.
- Place each meatball over a crisp cheese, top with ½ teaspoon tomato sauce, a slice of olive, and sprinkle with optional parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts: Yield: 12, Serving Size: 1 Crispy Cheese with Meatballs, Amount Per Serving- Cal: 170, Carbs: 2g, Net Carbs: 2g, Fiber: 0g, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 8g , Proteins: 13g, Sugars: 0g.
Bacon Blueberry Cheese Tartlets Pesto Chicken Chopped Tomatoes Spaghetti Squash Pizza Nest Pizza Chips & Dip
Pin It Here