Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Flourless Almond Butter Cookies they are easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. Make a batch in 15 minutes and you get deliciously crunchy cookies that are naturally gluten-free and paleo-friendly.
If you are like me, cookies are your favorite sweet. Not only are they easy to prepare, but the baking time is quite short compared to other dessert recipes. So when I saw a jar of my homemade almond butter in my fridge, I had to make these flourless almond butter cookies.
But I want to warn you that these cookies are not moist or chewy. Like peanut butter cookies, they are known to be crispy and crumbly. If you love the cookie texture, then you will love it!
Almond Butter Cookie Ingredients
- Almond butter: You can make homemade almond butter or use a store-bought version.
- Coconut sugar: I have mixed my coconut sugar into a powder version for a smoother texture (I'll explain below).
- Eggs: You will only need one large egg.
- Vanilla extract: To give you a quick boost in sweet flavor.
- Sea salt: Just a pinch to contrast the sweetness.
Tips and variations of almond butter cookies
After doing this multiple times, here are some quick tips.
- Because coconut sugar is inherently thicker than white sugar, it gives cookies a grittier texture. So if you are looking for a smoother texture, you can convert your coconut sugar into coconut sugar powder using a blender or coffee grinder.
- If you want to substitute almond butter, you can use peanut butter, cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option.
- To make this vegan, you can substitute eggs for a flax egg or a chia egg.
How to make flourless almond butter cookies
When you're in the mood for a quick treat, these almond butter cookies will help. Here's how to do them in just 15 minutes!
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl using a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Put scoops of dough the size of a tablespoon on the baking sheet. You can use your fingers to flatten the mounds. Then use the back of a fork to create a hatch pattern on the cookies.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down then serve!
More easy cookie recipes
If you want to save some quicker cookie ideas, the following recipes will satisfy your cravings at any time.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Flourless Almond Butter Cookies
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
These crispy flourless almond butter cookies are easy to make and naturally gluten-free and paleo-friendly.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar, (if possible mixed with powdered sugar)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place heaping tablespoonfuls of dough on the baking sheet. Use your fingers to flatten the mounds. Then use the back of a fork to create a hatch pattern on the almond butter cookies.
Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring them to a plate.
Calories: 150 kcal, carbohydrates: 7 g, protein: 4 g, fat: 12 g, saturated fat: 1 g, cholesterol: 17 mg, sodium: 16 mg, potassium: 162 mg, fiber: 2 g, sugar: 3 g , vitamin A: 25 IU, calcium: 75 mg, Iron: 0.8mg
Almonds cookies flour butter butters