Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 450 g cubed white fish fillet
- 150 g smoked cod
- 100 g cooked shellless shrimp
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of plain flour
- 750 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped curly fresh parsley
- 1 cup grated extra tasty cheddar cheese
- 4 cooked mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 pinch of seasoning
Simmer fish with onion in milk for 6-8 minutes until cooked.
Remove the fish and reserve.
Make a paste with a little milk and flour and add the mixture to the hot milk to make a white sauce.
Add half of the grated cheese, parsley, and nutmeg.
Gently add the fish, shrimp and eggs.
Top with mashed potatoes and remaining cheese.
Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
Mash the potatoes with a little butter.