Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 200 g minced bacon slices
- 2 hot sausages
- 250 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 small sliced white onion
- 2 teaspoons chili paste * optional
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 500g chicken sauce over low heat tonight
- 150 ml light cream for cooking
- 625 g Latin fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 pinch thyme
- 1 pinch of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese
Place the chorizo and bacon in a skillet and cook until lightly browned.
Add onion and mushrooms and cook until onions are transparent.
Add sauce over low heat, garlic, chili, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper, then stir until combined.
Add the cream. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
Cook the ravioli according to the instructions.
Serve the ravioli with sauce and parmesan.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like this spicy Lenil soup.
famous baked pastry spicy