Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Dry-cured Spanish chorizo is a simple way to add a touch of style to your morning eggs. Crunch the chorizo in your skillet first, causing it to exude the spicy aromatic fats you will use to stir the eggs. Top with chopped fresh herbs or a little crumbled cheese, if desired.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ounce of dry Spanish chorizo
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- salt pepper
- Cut the chorizo lengthwise into quarters, then cut it into small pieces.
- Start the chorizo with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Cook the chorizo until it is fat and as crispy as you like.
- Lower the heat to the lowest level and add the egg mixture.
- Gently stir the eggs over low heat.
- Garnish with fresh herbs or crumbled cheese (optional)