Pamper your family in the morning with these delicious vegetable egg muffins, they are easy and quick to prepare! Time: 30 min. approx. Servings: 4 approx.
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- ½ finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1 bell pepper finely chopped
- Optional: crumbled feta cheese and grated cheddar cheese
Accompany these delicious egg muffins with delicious mocha flavored iced coffee with this simple recipe.
Click on the link to watch the video.
For more recipes and cooking tips, follow me on INSTAGRAM @lumenalicious.
Pamper your family with these spectacular egg muffins with vegetables with few ingredients and low in fat.
This recipe is ideal to prepare the night before, this way you only have to reheat them in the microwave for 30 seconds and that's it.
- PREHEAT oven to 180 ° C and grease pan with vegetable oil to muffins.
- BEAT them eggs until lightly fluffed, add the melted butter, the evaporated milk, the flour oats, cornstarch, salt, pepper, baking powder, and baking soda.
- ADD the vegetables and the cheese of your choice; mix until everything is well incorporated.
- FILL the muffin cups with the egg mixture to ¾ parts of its capacity.
- BAKE at 180 ° C for 30 minutes; remove from oven and let cool for five minutes before unmolding.
- SERVE these delicious egg muffins with vegetables and bon appetit!
IStock / Zbarovskiy96
As we can sometimes run out of delicious ideas when preparing breakfast, I share some recipes so that you do not always have to have the same breakfast.
Quinoa bowl with lentils and egg for a healthy breakfast
Enjoy your mornings with this delicious breakfast bowl with egg, quinoa, lentils, avocado and cucumber, you will love it!
Spanish omelette with vegetables and low fat for a healthy breakfast
Prepare the richest, easiest and healthiest Spanish omelette you have ever tasted. This simple recipe with tomato, caramelized onion and zucchini is perfect to start the day with a healthy breakfast.
Oatmeal cookies with coconut, honey and cinnamon for breakfast
Make the perfect coconut oatmeal cookies with this simple recipe with honey, cinnamon, and sunflower seeds. A quick, easy recipe and with a spectacular flavor, try them!
Colombian arepas for breakfast, stuffed with cheese!
Start the mornings with a delicious breakfast accompanied by these easy and delicious Colombian arepas stuffed with cheese.
Delicious oatmeal smoothie with coffee for a full breakfast
Learn how to make the best oatmeal smoothie with coffee with this simple recipe, it tastes delicious!
Delicious eggs drowned in guajillo chili sauce with nopales for breakfast
Start your mornings with these delicious poached poached eggs dipped in guajillo chili sauce with nopales, it will become your favorite breakfast!
Cheese Scones for Breakfast
Pamper your family with these delicious and fluffy scones with Manchego cheese and Parmesan cheese. Serve them warm with a little butter.
Which version will you prepare first?
Save this content on Pinterest here.
15 delicious recipes with EGG for an easy and healthy breakfast
20 quick and healthy breakfast ideas to take to work
15 delirious recipes for sweet and savory breakfast crepes