Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
I know you, cookie dough slipper. Don't be shy now. Here's a recipe that skips that cumbersome baking step and just gives you the products, stats. Also: brown butter. God's gift to humanity.
Do you know how when you move, all your possessions seem totally frivolous? You just look around at the billion things you have to pack and think, really, why do I need all of this? I always end up throwing things away with reckless abandon.
And so, my friends, is how you start a diving expedition in the container.
On the day of the move, my mother picked up 4 small pieces of metal that I didn't recognize. She said, what are these? And I said: I don't know, throw them away. GREAT IDEA KAREN.
A few days later we realized that it was the pegs that hold the shelves of our bookshelf. And we also realized that the garbage day in my old house had not yet come. Those 4 little pieces of metal we needed to hold our shelves were exactly where we had put them … and there was no reason we couldn't get them.
It was actually kind of fun. It is not the part of going through the garbage, but seeing my old house destroyed was something great / strange. An investor bought our house, will change it. The crew let me in to wash my hands after finding the pins. (I found them!) The entire kitchen was gone, just an empty room. So strange. (The carpet was still there. Maybe it never dies.)
Follow us on PINTEREST!
That night I told Eric my exciting story about diving in the dumpster. “We found the pegs Eric! Now we can build our bookshelf!
"I have about 30 more of those exact pegs in my tool bag."
I will never move again.
This recipe is inspired by Center Cut Cook's amazing edible chocolate chip cookie dough. The first time I came across this post, I spent too much time scanning a few pages of the 556 comments, because they literally made me laugh out loud.
You wouldn't believe all the comments from people who were so glad they finally found a recipe for eggless cookies, but who were totally disappointed when their cookies were baked. Or people ask, "Can you do it without the flour?" "This recipe is still not safe because eating raw flour is dangerous." (What?) Or my favorite, "It just tasted like raw dough." Who are these people??
I could seriously eat this whole batch with a spoon. I'm not really afraid of salmonella, but if all I want is dough anyway, why waste the egg? Plus, it gets together in about 10 minutes, you can't beat that! You can literally adjust the amounts in almost every ingredient, but don't skip browning the butter! It does
Developed by Simple Recipe Pro Recipe Plugin
Edible Eggless Brown Butter Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup of coffee
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, a pinch more if you love salt
- 1 cup flour, tablespoon and leveled
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or replace with regular)
- Add the butter to a small saucepan. Light the fire to medium. Cook, stirring every 1-2 minutes with a wooden spoon. After a couple of minutes, the butter will start to foam. Keep looking at him. Eventually the butter will turn brown and you will see small brown spots. The smell will go crazy. You may not be able to see the color under the foam very well, which is part of the reason you need to stir. Once it's brown and looks slimy at the bottom, it's ready. Pour it into a bowl to stop the cooking process.
- Add both sugars and combine.
- Add the vanilla and milk and beat. Add the salt.
- Let the mixture cool for a few minutes so it doesn't melt the chocolate chips.
- Add flour and chocolate chips at once. Whisk to combine. Adjust to taste.
- This recipe freezes great! By keeping it in the refrigerator, you can add more milk if it has dried.
by The food charlatan
This cookie dough is perfect with ice cream! Just don't bake it. 🙂
I am obsessed with brown butter desserts. This is not an apology:
Sea salt butter shortbread cookies with sea salt:
Browned Butter Blondies: I think this was the first recipe for browning butter. A day in history guys.
Soft Cinnamon Cookies with Maple Nut Glaze:
Nutella Brown Butter Stuffed Blondies:
Long live brown butter!
Sea Butter Cookies with Sea Salt and Chocolate Chips from Ambitious Kitchen Butter Cookies with Brown Caramel Cups of Muffins in My Oven Completely Delicious Brown Butter Chocolate Butter Cookies
edible cookie egg butter brown massein