Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 1 kg beef steak, diced
- 4 potatoes diced
- 4 carrots diced
- 40 g of instant French onion soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Massel * Beef bouillon powder
- 2 x 440 g canned diced tomato
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper * to taste
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Brown the meat and place it with all the other ingredients in a slow cooker.
Simmer for about 6-8 hours.
Add a little water and cornmeal to thicken if necessary.
Serve with crusty bread.
This recipe was photographed by Greer Worsley for Australia's best recipes.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like this rustic chicken casserole.
Easy Casserole Veal