Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This post may contain affiliate links.
Simple Spanish inspired cheese board: learn my TIPS and tricks to create the PERFECT cheese board! From ham to La Mancha and everything in between, this board has ALL the delights! It will be a great success at your next party!
This is a sponsored publication for the HemisFares ™ brand that is available exclusively in the Kroger family of stores. All opinions are honest and 100% mine.
Making meals with cheese boards is one of my favorite things. I do it more than I would like to admit and always with a glass of champagne or wine in hand.
Any dinner you host always starts with a cheese board. My friends and my family know this and it is one of the things they tell me they expect the most.
This Spanish-inspired cheese board, which also has some goodies from Italy, is loaded with gems that you, your family, and friends will swallow. The ingredients are from HemisFares and are available from your local family of Kroger stores. For more information about HemisFares, you can visit the HemisFaresFinds.com website or facebook.com/Hemisfares.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Some of my favorites and featured here include HemisFares: Proscuitto di Parma, Salami, Speck, Chorizo, Pork Ham, Manchego Cheese aged 12 months, Castelvetrano Green Olives, Caponata, Semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes, Spicy Paprika and Olive Oil.
There is a lot of flavor in absolutely everything. From every piece of ham, salami, and speck to manchego and olives, you can savor quality.
As all these HemisFares products are imported from Spain or Italy, it was like making a gastronomic trip to Europe without leaving my home. These tomatoes were full of flavor.
To complete the board, I added sweet, juicy grapes (red, green, and black), dried apricots, rosemary-scented marcona almonds, and mini baguettes seasoned with HemisFares olive oil, hot paprika, and garlic.
The beauty of a cheese board like this is that it is easy, ready in minutes, it is easy to increase or decrease depending on the number of people you are feeding, it is an elegant start to your next party or a satisfying change from your usual Dinner of night during the week.
Cheese board tips and tricks
Make sure your cheeses have reached room temperature for about 30 minutes because the flavors will shine better.
Be sure to "fluff" the meat instead of adding it directly from the package because it will probably stick to the vacuum seal, so remove it.
Cut the grapes into small clusters or bunches instead of having a large stem that people peck at, leading to an empty (unappetizing) bald stem on the board.
If you're serving a mixed crowd of vegetarians and carnivores, be courteous and keep meat aside or away from cheese, fruit, and other items.
Keep plenty of knives and spoons so the flavors don't mix from one cheese or dip / spread the next.
They are the simple things that people remember that make a great party and a great cheese board.
Easy Spanish-inspired cheese platter
Easy, ready in minutes and a stylish start to your next party or a satisfying change from your usual weekday night dinner.
- mini baguettes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- HemisFares Olive Oil
- HemisFares hot paprika, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- HemisFares Proscuitto di Parma
- Salamis HemisFares
- HemisFares Speck
- HemisFares Chorizo
- HemisFares Pork Ham
- Manchego HemisFares Cheese
- Iberico cheese, or your favorite cheese
- HemisFares Caponata
- HemisFares semi-dry cherry tomatoes
- HemisFares Green olives from Castelvetrano, pitted
- 1 cup marcona almonds (or your favorite nuts)
- 1 to 2 cups dried apricots (or your favorite dried fruit)
- 1 pound of grapes (red, green, black or a combination)
- additional optional ingredients, to taste if desired (i.e., strawberries, blueberries, hummus, additional pita chips or crackers, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet, lightly drizzle both sides with olive oil, sprinkle evenly with hot paprika, garlic powder and salt to taste. Bake for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned, or as toasted as desired. While the bread is baking, place the ingredients on the board.
- To a large board, add meats, cheeses, caponata, and tomatoes.
- Place the olives and marcona almonds in small bowls and add them to the board.
- Add apricots, grapes, baguettes, and any optional additional ingredients before serving.
Averie Cooks recipe. All images and content are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, retype the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post to see the recipe. Thank you.
We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees through advertising and links to amazon.com.