Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Easy meat lover's manicotti recipe: Manicotti stuffed with cheese, ham, and pepperoni and baked in a quick meat sauce. Super easy and DELICIOUS stuffed pasta casserole. Use string cheese to easily fill cooked manicotti noodles. It can be brought forward and refrigerated or frozen for later. All you need is a salad and some garlic bread for a quick weekday meal!
We are in love with this Manicotti Easy Meat Lovers. It's manicotti stuffed with ham, pepperoni, and cheese and baked in a quick meat sauce. If you are like me, the most difficult part of making manicotti is filling the cooked noodles. Well this recipe makes filling in the noddles a breeze! I used chain cheese! Sparkly! I just rolled the ham, pepperoni, and cheese and slipped it into the cooked manicotti noodle. Super simple!
For the meat sauce, I used Italian sausage. You can trade it for ground beef if you're not a fan of Italian sausage. Either way, this will taste delicious! I used my favorite pitcher sauce, Trader Joe’s Roasted Garlic Marinara, for the spaghetti sauce. I also love La Familia Delgrosso sauce jug. Both sauces do not have pieces of tomatoes, that is very important to me!
We loved this Easy Meat Lovers Manicotti. You can do this ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for later. We ate this for dinner and the leftovers for lunch the next day. It was just as well overheated. All you need is a salad and some garlic bread and you're done!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Performance: 4 Printing recipe
Meat lovers manicotti
preparation time: 10 MIN Cooking time: 30 MIN Total time: 40 minutes
- 8 manicotti noodles
- 8 slices of ham
- 32 pepperoni slices
- 8 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 pound of Italian sausage
- 1 jar (26 oz) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly spray a 9 × 13-inch skillet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Remove the sausage from the casings. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sausage until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain off fat. Add spaghetti sauce. Pour 1/2 cup of meat sauce into the prepared skillet. Set the remaining sauce aside.
- Cook the manicotti noodles according to the package directions. Drain and cool until you can handle.
- Lay the ham slice flat. Top with 4 slices of pepperoni and a cheese stick. Roll up and fill with cooked manicotti noodles. Place the manicotti over the sauce in the prepared skillet. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the remaining meat sauce over the manicotti. Top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 loversmeatlessLosmanicottipara