Crisp Grilled Parmesan Chicken Recipe! Chicken breast dredged in a mixture of seasoned eggs, then generously coated with Parmesan and cooked until the crust is crisp and the chicken juicy and tender.
Easy chicken dinner recipes are a must for all cooks. From our fast Pan-fried chicken to the Olive Garden copier Chicken carbonara, the cooked Chicken thighs and our Bowl of chicken quinoa – the chicken is so versatile.
How to make parmesan crusted chicken easy-
This recipe is completely ready in just 15 minutes and makes for a really quick chicken dinner! I always like my side dishes to be ready so they don't get cold.
- Prepare the chicken– Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise. Fight with a meat mallet so the chicken has a uniform thickness (and cooks evenly).
- Egg mixture- Whip together the ingredients of the egg mixture. Point- use a deep dish to make sure the chicken is well coated, a pie dish works well.
- Parmesan blend In another bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the parmesan crust mixture.
- Coat the chicken Take the chicken breast and coat with the edge mixture, allow the excess egg mixture to drain. Then, generously coat both sides of the chicken in the Parmesan mixture.
- Fried chicken- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan. When hot, add the chicken. Bake 3-4 minutes over medium heat until the crust is crisp and golden. Turn the chicken over and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Parmesan crust chicken breast faqs
- How to REHEAT chicken with Parmesan cheese? Reheat chicken over low heat, turning once, cook until heated through.
- Can you freeze parmesan crusted chicken? Once the chicken has cooled down, transfer to a freezer bag. Thaw the chicken overnight in the refrigerator and reheat according to the instructions above.
- How to cook crispy chicken? Although the chicken is not as crispy as frying it on the stove in the pan, you can certainly cook the chicken. Once please, add the chicken to an upholstered baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Cook 10-12 minutes at 425 ° F or until chicken is 165 ° F.
- Can I prepare the chicken in advance? Yes, it's a great chicken recipe to prepare. Add the sliced chicken to the egg mixture a few hours in advance or even overnight. Then just drag the parmesan mixture and fry it!
Okay, my friends! This crispy chicken in parmesan crust is an absolute family favorite. The ingredients are simple and the recipe is so quick to prepare. The kids love the recipe and say it’s tender chicken bites. If kids like a recipe, it's a double win in my book.
Other chicken recipes-
Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken
EASY Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast Recipe ready in just 15 minutes! Crispy and crunchy chicken breast on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total duration: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise. Beat the chicken with a meat mallet until it is even thick.
- Combine all the ingredients for the egg mixture in bowl 1 and the parmesan mixture in bowl 2.
Dredge the chicken generously in the egg mixture, let any excess egg flow. Coat the Parmesan mixture generously, pat the mixture over the chicken so that it is completely coated.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the butter and oil. When hot, add the chicken and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked.
Enjoy it, friends.!
- NOTE: If the chicken starts to brown too quickly, lower the heat and continue cooking until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Chicken can be Marine in the egg mixture up to a day in advance (and stored in the refrigerator).
- Warm up chicken over low heat until hot.
Calories: 294kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 37gFat: 12g Saturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 171mgSodium: 890mgPotassium: 481mgFibers: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 348IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 330mgIron: 2mg
(The nutritional information provided is an estimate and varies depending on the cooking methods and the brands of ingredients used.)