Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Sometimes breakfast is best with something sweet (packed with nutrients), delicious, and made with good ingredients for you! Personally, I am a big fan of the coconut / chocolate combination. Remember a mound-shaped mound chocolate bar, if you want! Okay, possibly a small stretch to the candy bar, but the flavor combination is on point!
In this smoothie I tried Silk's new cashew milk. Oh the creaminess! When you can't make your own, it's amazing that these products have hit the shelves! Oh and P.S., if you subscribe to their newsletter, you can get a coupon!
This smoothie is: creamy, coconut, chocolate, and delicious!
Creamy mound smoothie
Yields 1 Preparation time 6 min.
Total time 6 minutes
Author: Lexi Scale this recipe
- 1 cup milk of silk cashew or walnut milk of choice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon of whole coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened grated coconut flakes
- Optional: 1 Tablespoon SFH Coconut Protein Powder – Code LEXI 10% off
Loading nutritional data … Save Print Share
Oh my favorite my infographic to help you create the perfect smoothie, all the time!
What is your favorite ingredient to put in a smoothie?
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and the text are all mine.