Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
If you love creamy recipes, you're going to love this Creamy chicken thighs with mushrooms recipe. It's similar to a creamy mushroom steak recipe but with chicken instead. It is creamy, tasty and very low in carbohydrates. This food can also be Keto Friendly.
Trim the chicken off excess fat or skin and rub it well with a piece of half a lemon, then pat dry. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and a couple of tablespoons of all-purpose flour (optional). Flour is not required, but is recommended if you like the chicken to have a little crisp on the outside.
In the same pan, add the mushrooms, garlic, and butter. Sauté the mushrooms until tender. Add black pepper, onion powder, salt and heavy cream. Cook over medium to low heat, covered, for about 3-4 minutes, mixing occasionally.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Add some fresh oregano leaves and place the chicken in the cream. Soak the chicken with cream and cover again to cook for another 3-4 minutes over low heat.
Remove the pan from the heat, garnish with some fresh herbs (oregano or parsley), add a little grated Parmesan if desired, and serve with one side of your choice. I love serving it with some cooked vegetables, french fries, french fries, roasted potatoes, or pasta. This creamy mushroom chicken drumstick recipe is a great weekend or weekend meat for your family or loved one. It doesn't break your pocket, and it's as stylish as any creamy chicken dish eaten at a restaurant.
If you try this Creamy chicken thighs with mushrooms recipe and I like it, please use my hashtag to share it with me on INSTAGRAM for a chance to appear. Follow me at Cookin ’With Mima on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for all my latest social posts and recipes.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE:
- Alfredo creamy chicken pasta
- Creamy Mushroom Fillet
- Creamy chicken and mushroom pasta
- Creamy Red Pepper Rigatoni Pasta
Creamy chicken thighs with mushrooms
Course: Main Dishes Cuisine: American Keyword: Chicken thighs with creamy mushrooms Preparation time: 10 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes Total time: 30 minutes Servings: 6 servings Calories: 653kcal
- 2 pounds. chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons optional flour, optional, for non-keto diets.
- ½ lemon to rub the chicken
Mushroom cream sauce
- 8 oz. baby bella sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon. optional fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken stock or water
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese OPTIONAL to coat
- Trim the chicken thighs and rub with half a lemon. Dry and pat dry with oil for 5-6 minutes on each side over medium heat. Transfer to a bowl and cover with aluminum foil.
- In the same pan, add the sliced mushrooms, garlic, and butter. Sauté mushrooms until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add creamy batter, water, spices, salt, and water or broth. Mix and cover over low heat for a couple of minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the fresh oregano, chicken pieces, and soak in the sauce and cover to cook with the sauce for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the fire and serve. Garnish with some fresh oregano leaves and Pamesan cheese if you prefer.
Calories: 653kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 58g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 245mg | Sodium: 546 mg | Potassium: 589mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1181 IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 2mg
Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉 Mushrooms With Creamy Thighs Chicken