Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Perfect for a spring party or Sunday brunch, these cute smoked salmon and asparagus toasts are an easy snack that everyone will return to again and again.
- Chicken Bites with Garlic Butter and Lemon Asparagus Chicken Casserole in Tuscan Garlic with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta with Parmesan and Garlic Chicken Casserole with Spinach and Mozzarella Cheese Garlic Pork Chops in Creamy Sauce of mushrooms Instant soup Keto Tuscan soup
Ingredients list for salmon and asparagus tartines
- 10 spears of fresh asparagus, trimmed ends
- 1 cup plain cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1 large package of smoked salmon
- Country bread slices
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
one) Fill a large saucepan with water, add 1 teaspoon of salt and place over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
two) Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine cream cheese and chopped chives, then reserve for later. Prepare the marinade by combining olive oil with honey and ground black pepper.
3)Cook the asparagus in the boiling water for about 3 minutes, then transfer it to a container filled with ice water. Wait a minute, then drain the asparagus and let them marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, toast the slices of bread briefly and rub them with olive oil on both sides. Spread a little of the cream cheese mixture on each. Then slice a slice of smoked salmon and then top with marinated asparagus. Sprinkle with lemon zest and black pepper and serve immediately.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Note: Be careful not to overcook the asparagus, or it will lose its fresh green flavor.
Click here for more salmon recipes.