Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 1/3 cup roasted pistachios without salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 150 g of sweet biscuits broken into pieces
- 180 g white chocolate, chopped into large pieces
- 60 g of butter
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
Grease a small rectangular slice pan and cover with baking paper, letting the paper hang down the sides.
Place the broken crackers, pistachios, and blueberries in a bowl and set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt the condensed milk and butter until smooth, then add the chocolate and stir until melted.
Pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl and mix well.
Spread the mixture on the tray and place it in the fridge for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
Cut into 12 large pieces.