Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This is an imitation version of a pizza from The Mellow Mushroom. I can't even talk about how great this pizza is !! Seriously, do it now!
I guess if you got to this part, you were intrigued or really like mushroom pizza! Hahaha Anyone who: this pizza has THREE types of mushrooms, caramelized onions, cheese, chives and a super simple garlic aioli – I think it makes pizza go from just pizza to bomb!
Even those who hate mushrooms may like this pizza, my 17 years. old man swears he hates mushrooms, he even goes so far as to tell me they are bad for his health … but even he taste this pizza! Check one for mom! 😉
You will notice that I don't necessarily give amounts for the sauce or ingredients, I really think it's a matter of personal preference. I used about 4 oz. of each of the mushrooms, and I carmelized a medium onion for this recipe: use more or less according to your tastes or whatever you have on hand! 🙂
Holy Shiitake Pizza
This is an imitation version of a pizza from The Mellow Mushroom. I can't even talk about how great this pizza is! Seriously, do it now!
EASY Garlic Aioli
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
For the pizza
- 1 pizza crust recipe or your favorite store-bought or homemade crust
- Pizza sauce to taste
- 1 1 / 2-2 cups (6-8 oz.) Mozzarella cheese
- Baby Portabella mushrooms, clean and sliced
- Clean and sliced white mushrooms
- Shiitake mushrooms, clean and sliced
- Caramelized Onions
- Chives, cut
- Add ingredients to bread machine, according to manufacturer settings. Select the mass setting. After the machine beeps, press the dough onto a greased pizza platter.
- Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle the crust with olive oil and bake at 450 ° F for ten minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and add the sauce, cheese and mushrooms, caramelized onions and chopped chives.
- Place the pizza (s) in the oven for another ten to fifteen minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve hot with the EASY Garlic Aioli on the side!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
** Note: If you are using your own bark or a store-bought store, follow the cooking instructions for those.
|Amount per proportion||As served|
|Calories 2471kcal Calories from fat 1714|
|% Daily value|
|Total fat 190g||292%|
|Saturated fat 53g||265%|
|Dietary fiber 7g||28%|
Daily value percentages are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
All images and texts © Jamie Sherman for © Love Bakes Good Cakes. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you would like to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own words or link to this post to view the recipe.
How about you … fancy a Holy Shiitake pizza?
So tempting …… mmmmmm!
Tomato Spinach Alfredo Pizza
Hope you enjoy! Shared at these fun parties!
Featured in Ms. enPlace and Morsels of Life
Don't forget to share and comment ♥
Copyright © Love Bakes Good Cakes 2012-2013 All rights reserved