- 2 cans of coconut cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of coconut essence
- 50 g natural gelatin
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup coconut zest for garnish
- Place the gelatin in a bowl with a cup of water, rest for five minutes and take it to the microwave oven, heating it at intervals of 10 seconds until it melts.
- Add the coconut cream, condensed and evaporated milk, as well as the coconut essence to the blender glass. Beat perfectly and, while continuing to liquefy, add the gelatin and incorporate completely.
- Pour the mixture into a gelatin mold and refrigerate for two hours.
- Unmold and decorate with the coconut zest.
Take advantage of this season and prepare a delicious coconut jellyYou will love its creamy texture and you will be surprised by how fast the recipe is.
Benefits of eating milk jelly
- Calm anxiety
- It controls weight, thanks to its fiber and potassium content, it helps to feel satiety and covers cravings.
- It is a source of protein and carbohydrates that serve as an energy source.
- It provides selenium, phosphorus and copper, which helps to have strong bones.
- It helps fight joint pain, due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Accelerates wound healing.
- Its glycine fights insomnia, stimulating neurotransmitters that increase the quality of sleep.
- Collagen increases the elasticity and tension of cells, to maintain firm and youthful skin.
- It reduces constipation problems and stimulates good digestion.
- It stimulates the immune system and helps fight diseases.
Find more milk jelly recipes in Easy Cooking