Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
This honey and cinnamon butter recipe is made with 5 ingredients in under 5 minutes, and it's even better than Texas Roadhouse butter! It tastes delicious on muffins, pancakes, waffles, muffins, banana bread, toast, etc.!
This honey and cinnamon butter recipe is the perfect accessory for almost any meal. Plus, it's even better than Texas Roadhouse butter! (Yes…
This honey butter makes any meal very special. Spread some freshly baked cornbread (and eat it with this chili). Take your usual breakfast notch 100 notch by spreading some of this on top. Pancakes, waffles, French toast, banana bread. The possibilities are truly endless.
My kids use this Texas Roadhouse butter and ask for corn bread so they can eat it. They strategically bite and position the mouth for consumption. of the honey butter at once. Then they exclaim "I more butter mom, everything is gone!" You can't argue with that, can you? 😉
How is honey and cinnamon butter made?
This butter and honey recipe is easy to make! But I will go through the process step by step to ensure your success! You can also watch the video to see exactly how it's done!
Step 1: gather ingredients
The only thing to keep in mind about the ingredients is that the butter must be softened at room temperature. If it's not at room temperature, honey butter won't mix well!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Step 2: measure the ingredients
Measure the ingredients and place them in your stand mixer or large bowl!
Step 3: mix until smooth
Then mix the honey butter with a hand mixer or stand mixer equipped with the paddle attachment until the mixture is smooth and even.
I prefer to use my stand mixer because there is less splashing. However, I used a hand mixer to make this batch of Texas Roadhouse butter and shoot the video, and it worked very well! I don't recommend mixing this by hand!
Step 4: Serve!
Transfer the honey and cinnamon butter to a cute little plate and serve at room temperature.
How is honey butter stored?
Store the honey butter in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-3 days,
Do you have to refrigerate the honey butter?
If you think it will take you more than 3 days to eat this cinnamon butter, then yes, you should keep it in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
If you store it in the refrigerator, be sure to remove it and allow it to reach room temperature before serving. DO NOT DO microwave it! It will become a thick mess and the ingredients will separate!
How long will the honey and cinnamon butter last?
This honey butter will last in the refrigerator for up to 1 month! As long as your butter doesn't expire and you keep it fresh!
What do you eat honey butter with?
Here are some of my favorite foods I love spreading this Texas Roadhouse butter on!
- Banana bread. Some of our favorites: The best banana bread (pictured in this post), Paleo banana bread, Banana bread with zucchini and chocolate.
- Pancakes. Take your weekend breakfast to a higher level (or ten) using this honey butter! Try any of these pancake recipes: Greek yogurt pancakes, whole wheat pancakes, spinach pancakes, and healthy chocolate pancakes.
- Waffles The best waffles (we make them at least twice a month), peanut butter waffles without grains, and banana waffles with peanut butter.
- Pretzel bread.
- Muffin. I have cupcake recipes on my site! Some of my favorites are: spinach and banana muffins, paleo and zucchini muffins, and these carrot and zucchini muffins.
- French toast
What is honey and cinnamon butter made of? Ingredients and substitutions
As always, let's talk about the ingredients used in this honey butter recipe, as well as possible substitutions!
- Salted butter Butter without salt works perfectly in this recipe, but if you use it, I recommend increasing the amount of salt to your liking. Keep in mind that the quality of the butter you use really matters and will affect the taste of this honey butter recipe! You can also use vegan butter (like Earth’s Balance) to make it dairy free and vegan!
- Powdered sugar. There really is no substitute here! Powdered sugar adds volume to the recipe and helps keep it together. If you want to make your own refined sugar-free powdered sugar to use in this recipe, I highly recommend checking out my paleo powdered sugar recipe.
- Honey. Maple syrup can be used in place of honey for another delicious option! I love you both equally! Obviously, maple syrup will give it a slight maple flavor, complementing fall foods nicely (like this apple cinnamon baked oatmeal or these pumpkin muffins).
- Vanilla extract. Vanilla beans or past vanilla beans taste amazing in this recipe. If using extract make sure it is pure vanilla extract and not imitation for best results.
- Cinnamon. The quality of the cinnamon you use will affect the taste of this honey butter! Choose high-quality fresh spices!
- Sea salt. Please note that I use sea salt in all my baked goods, if you use table salt you will need to use less!
Paleo honey butter:
To make this paleo recipe, use grass-fed butter and make your own paleo powdered sugar.
Honey Cinnamon Butter Recipe (Texas Roadhouse Copycat)
This honey and cinnamon butter recipe is made with 5 ingredients in under 5 minutes, and it's even better than Texas Roadhouse butter! It tastes delicious on muffins, pancakes, waffles, muffins, banana bread, toast, etc.! Total time: 5 minutes Servings: 16 servings (0.5 TBS / serving) Calories: 63.7kcal
- measuring spoons
- KitchenAid mixer
- ½ cup salted butter, softened (1 stick)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt
Usual US USA
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a paddle attachment. Whisk until well combined and fluffy. (Alternately, place them in a large bowl and beat with a hand mixer.)
- Serve at room temperature on your favorite bread or breakfast food (pancakes, waffles, etc.)!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month, or at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Store honey butter in the refrigerator for up to 1 month, or at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Serve at room temperature, but DO NOT microwave (or ingredients will separate).
- Vegan option: Use vegan butter substitutes (like Earth’s Balance) and maple syrup instead of honey.
- Paleo option: Use grass-fed butter and make your own paleo sugar powder.
Serving: 0.5TBS | Calories :: 63.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.3g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 5.8g | Saturated Fat: 3.7g | Polyunsaturated fats: 0.2g | Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g | Cholesterol: 15.5mg | Sodium: 57.6mg | Potassium: 3.7mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 3.1g | Vitamin A: 180 IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.1mg
product through a link you clicked here, I get a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting JoyFoodSunshine!
You may also like:
Paleo Pumpkin Muffins Paleo Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins or Strawberry Banana Smoothie