Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 4L vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 100 g pineapple glace, chopped
- 100 g cherry cherries, chopped
- 100 g apricots glace, chopped
- 1/2 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/2 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 pinch of mixed spices
- 3/4 cup chocolate bits
Mix fruits, chocolate chips and spices completely.
Add softened ice cream and mix well.
Cover the container with plastic wrap, mix with a spoon, cover, and place in the freezer overnight.
Turn on a plate before serving.
You can surround the pudding with mixed berries if you like. A hot towel can help you scoop ice cream onto your plate.
This recipe was photographed by Amber De Florio for Australia's best recipes.
ice cream christmas pudding