Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 200 g of chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of fruit minced meat * see notes
- 1 3/4 cup Sunbeam almond flour
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Sunbeam macadamia nuts
Preheat the oven to 190C.
Line a slice of can with baking paper. Heat the butter, sugar and chocolate in a saucepan, stirring over low heat. Set aside and chill for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, minced meat, and vanilla and mix well. Add almond flour and macadamias and pour into a can.
Bake for 25 minutes and let cool in a can before cutting.
This recipe uses homemade minced orange and fig fruit: http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/sticky-orange-and-fig-fruit-mince-L19573.html