Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Chocolate Chip Berry Fiber Muffins-
Low carb, paleo, and gluten free muffins with chocolate chips and berry fiber are great for a snack between meals or for breakfast.
Chocolate Chip Berry Fiber Muffins They are my grain-free replacement for blueberry bran muffins. These are paleo, gluten-free, and have a low-carb version. I used a little flax meal for the extra fiber. They have a more succulent texture than cake-type muffins, but they are not as dense as bran muffins.
My husband said that these cupcakes were perfect, instead of "they taste healthy." My son will eat almost anything with chocolate chips, although he did choose blueberries! Who does that Does not like blueberries.
These were also delicious without the chocolate chips, if you don't like chocolate. If only I had that problem, hahaha.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and grease or cover with muffin tins in 12-muffin tin. In a large bowl, combine: coconut flour, flax flour, sweetener of choice, and baking soda or baking powder. Mix and reserve.
- In a second large bowl combine: almond milk or coconut milk, eggs, melted butter or coconut oil, vanilla extract, and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Add the coconut flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir until well combined. Add blueberries and chocolate chips and fold.
- Place the dough in the muffin tin or muffin tin. Bake for 25 minutes or until the tops of the buns are firm and begin to brown.
Nutrition facts for the low carb version (using Swerve sweetener and stevia Lillys sweetened chocolate chips): Servings: 1 roll of 12 rolls, Cal: 84, Carbs: 6 g / Net carbs: 3.5 g, Fiber: 2.5 g, Fat: 7 g, Protein: 4 g, sugar: 2 g
* all nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used *
Danish Lemon & Berry Muffins Apple & Caramel Muffins Carrot Cake Muffins Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins