Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 pinch of mixed herbs
- 400 g canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 3 teaspoons of dried coriander
- 4 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 sweet potato, peeled
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 2 carrots cut lengthwise
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 1/2 cups Massel * Vegetable broth
- 1 Greek yogurt * to serve
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Heat the oil in the pan, add the onion and garlic, cook until smooth.
Add spices, turmeric, chili, coriander, and cumin, cook for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
Add broth, sweet potato, and carrots, boil, cover, and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sweet potato is tender.
Add cauliflower, cook for another 5 minutes.
Combine frozen chickpeas and peas, cover for 5 more minutes.
Serve with a good tablespoon of Greek yogurt.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also be interested in this chickpea and lentil curry.