Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons fresh crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 600 g of chicken fillets cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Massel * Liquid chicken-style broth
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Heat oil in a skillet, then add onion, garlic, and curry powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the onion is lightly browned.
Add chicken strips and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Add honey, peanut butter, and broth.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is thick.
Serve with rice and crusty bread. Garnish with herbs.
Peanut Chicken Sauce