Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 large diced chicken breast fillets
- 1 1/2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 400 g coconut milk
- 2 cups of rice * to serve
Mix the yogurt with all the spices and add the chicken.
Mix to cover all the chicken and marinate for about 10 minutes.
Place a large skillet over medium heat, add the chicken mixture and all the extra yogurt.
Brown in the pan, then add the coconut milk and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Serve with rice.
You can add spices or vegetables to this dish.