Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets divided into large pieces
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 250 g canned chopped tomato
- 4 tablespoons Massel * Chicken-style liquid broth
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons double cream
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 rices * to serve
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken, garlic and onion until the chicken is well cooked.
Season with ginger, chili powder, cinnamon, turmeric, and white pepper and set the heat to medium.
Mix the tomatoes and the chicken stock. Return to low heat and then add the almonds.
Add the cream and yogurt, and then gently cook for 2-4 minutes, before serving on a bed of rice.