Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 500 g of minced chicken meat
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes * to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 spray cooking oil
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
Form 8 empanadas of the same size and flatten them to approximately 2½ cm thick.
Lightly spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
Cook patties in skillet until well cooked, turning once during cooking.
Serve as desired.
Bread crumbs can be substituted with gluten-free cornflake crumbs.