Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 500 g cubed chicken breast fillets
- 250 g bacon slices cut into pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1L Massel * Chicken-style liquid broth
- 300 ml of cream
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 2 cups of arborio rice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
* Massel is recommended by the best recipes in Australia
In a large saucepan, sauté chicken and bacon in oil until chicken is cooked through.
Add the wine and rice and stir over medium heat until the liquid begins to absorb into the rice.
Add 1 cup of the broth and the peas and allow the liquid to absorb.
Add the rest of the broth one cup at a time until all the liquid has been absorbed.
Stir in the cream and serve.
Make sure the stock is hot before adding it.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like these risotto balls.