Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 500 g of chicken tenderloin
- 200 g broccolini cut into 4 cm pieces
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 400 g baby bok choy leaves
- 2 peeled mangoes, sliced without seeds
- 1/4 cup broken mint leaves
- 1/4 cup torn coriander leaves
Combine the lime juice with the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet, add chicken, cook over high heat for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned.
Add sauce mixture and continue cooking for 1 minute or until fully cooked. Remove from the wok and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil in the wok, add the broccolini and onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add bok choy and sauté until vegetables are tender. Add reserved chicken, sauces, mango, mint, and coriander.
You can serve this dish with egg or rice noodles.
If you like the sound of this recipe, you may also like this teriyaki chicken.
Caramelized Mango Chicken Sautéed