Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup thick cream
- 2 tablespoons of flour with yeast
- 30 g of vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 cup cooked minced chicken breast fillet
- 1/4 cup shallots
- 425 g canned asparagus, drained
Lightly beat the eggs, whole milk and heavy cream. Add the self lift flour and spring vegetable soup, stir to combine.
Add chicken, cheese, and shallots, stir until combined.
Pour into a plate of oiled custard. Drain the asparagus and place it on top.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 45 minutes or until golden.
Serve with a garden salad.
I used a simmering spring vegetable soup mix.