Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Cheesecake is like pizza. There is none wrong.
But there is still a hierarchy. Some are at the top, and some are probably not worth the stomach space. This is true for both cheesecake and pizza.
With equal parts of each dessert and a drizzle of chocolate on top, Cheesecake Brownies at the top of my list.
I feel like I should warn you: the cheesecake filling has 4 boxes of cream cheese.
That doesn't mean you shouldn't do these! That just means you * may * have to see how big your bars cut. They are rich and powerful, so a little goes a long way.
Having said that, no matter how small the cuts, I will eat my weight in Cheesecake Brownies any day. Seriously, that brownie layer goes through wealth so well, it's really easy to keep eating them!
Follow us on PINTEREST!
So pack your will power too.
Delicious chocolate brownies with creamy cheesecake filling! Possibly the perfect dessert. You'll love how easy these cheesecake brownies are! Cuisine: American Preparation time: 15 minutes Cook time: 5 hours 25 minutes Total time: 5 hours 40 minutes Servings: 16 bars Calories: 462 kcal
- 1 package brownie mix
- 4 packages (8 ounces) softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 squares melted semisweet chocolate, lightly cooled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-by-13-inch foil-lined baking pan. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into prepared skillet. Bake until the top of the brownie is shiny and the center is almost done, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a stand mixer equipped with the paddle accessory, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until combined. Pour the mixture over the partially baked brownie, filling the mixture almost to the top of the pan.
- Bake until center is almost done, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and run knife or metal spatula around edge of baking sheet to loosen cake. Chill and then refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before serving. Remove from the pan with the foil as a handle.
- Sprinkle with chocolate and let sit until chocolate is firm. Cut into 16 pieces and serve.
Calories :: 462kcal