Did you find this post helpful, inspiring? Save THIS PIN in its blog board in Pinterest. 😉
Cheese Stuffed Waffles with Low Carb Ham
Low-carb ham cheese-filled waffles are grain-free, primary, and low-carb waffles with ham and cheese in the center.
Low carb ham and cheese stuffed waffles They are grain-free, low-carb waffles that are filled with ham and cheese slices in the center.You can eat them as a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, or eat them with a fork and top them with low-carb maple syrup. It may sound strange, but maple syrup is really delicious in ham and cheese waffles. The maple flavor complements the ham perfectly. Just mix the dough, then pour and spread a little of the dough on the waffle iron. Then place ham and cheese on top and top with more dough. Then close the griddle and cook until golden brown.
1. Waffle Iron, like this
- Preheat the waffle maker over medium-high heat and grease or grease, unless you have a ceramic or non-stick waffle maker.
- In a large bowl combine: coconut or almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Add to the milk vinegar mixture: eggs, coconut or olive oil, vanilla extract. Mix well with a whisk. Set aside.
- In a second large bowl, combine: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and 2 teaspoons of sweetener of your choice. beat the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry flour mixture to the wet egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour about ¼ of the dough into the waffle iron and use a spoon to spread it out. Put 2 slices of ham and then 2 slices of cheese on the dough and then pour a little more dough on the cheese and spread to cover.
- Close the griddle and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until steam stops flowing from the waffle iron.
- Carefully remove from the griddle and serve.
Follow us on PINTEREST!
Nutrition Facts for the Low Carb Version (Using Erythritol Swerve as a Sweetener): Servings: 4, Serving Size: 1/2 Waffle (2 Sections), Cal: 350, Carbs: 6g, Net Carbs: 4.5g, Fiber 1.5g, Fat: 25g, Protein: 21g, Sugars: 1 g
Related publications from all over the Web:
15 low carb breakfast ideas, via Real Simple
Low Carb Breakfast Recipes, Via Mr. Breakfast